Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday 5 August 2014

Raksha Bandhan 2014 Fresh SMS for Whatsapp

10:27 - By Alok 0

Raksha Bandhan 2014 SMS for Whatsapp

Here we are giving some SMS specially for sending on whats app application. Whatsapp is a chatting online application. People use this application in a general way, so we are writing this post for whatsapp users to send SMS through whatsapp.

Happy Rakhi 2014

Rakhi 2014 SMS for whatsapp

Rakhi is a festival of Hindus, it's a holy festival and is celebrated once in a year. It comes in the month of Aug. Sister are waiting of this day to get gift and blessing from her brother. Where as brother is waiting for getting the love and wishes from his sister. Its a nice Hindu festival and Indian people celebrate this festival with Love and dedication.

Best SMS on Rakhi 2014

My brother is so far away
Where I can't see his smile
Where I cannot laugh with him
Where I cannot hold him in my arms
Yet he is ever in my thoughts and smiles
Happy Rakhi, my dear brother
You know that you are the
most precious stone in the
collection of my secret treasure
Wishing you very Happy Rakhi
and best of luck for every thing
 Sky is blue, feel this hue,my love is for you Bhaiya...always true.Loads of good wishes for Raksha Bandhan
Mere Bhaiya Mere Chanda mere anmol ratan tere badle me jamane ki koi chiz na lun,Mere Bhaiya.............Happy Raksha bandhan 2014

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque volutpat volutpat nibh nec posuere. A die shopuf pogest concludi cum administrasset slushie intus calidum brioche.
Follow me @Bloggertheme9
Subscribe to this Blog via Email :

0 comments:

WIDGET #1

Text Widget

Blogroll

Discussion

© 2014 Happy Raksha bandhan | Distributed By Blogger Template | Blogger Theme By Bloggertheme9
back to top